ENTER OUR ULTIMATE VENDOR GIVEAWAY
Here is your chance to enter our exclusive contest where you have the chance to win $3,000 worth of event/wedding certificates towards your crazy big day. To enter the contest is very simple, Read the rules below and enter your information into the form.
Enter Between 5-12 September for your chance to WIN
Our Participating Companies
Prize Package Includes
Andrew Roby Events - $500 towards the cost of event planning, wedding planning, or design services. Services must be for full event/wedding planning services or destination events/weddings only.
Fingers In Ink - $250.00 towards Event/Wedding Stationery: Save the Date Announcements, Event/Wedding Invitations, Menus, Escort cards/chart, Welcome bags, Programs, Event Signage and/or Thank you notes
Edward Underwood Photography - $500 discount on Collection #2 (8 hours of coverage, 2 photographers, engagement session, Thumb Drive/Online Gallery).
Go By Geohaghan - $300 The gift certificate can be use for any wedding hair services. That also includes rehearsal dinner, engagement shoot, wedding trial and also day of wedding hair service.
Vintage Affairs -$500 towards rental items ONLY. Offer applies only to items in our inventory that are available at time of the actual booking. Does not include tax or delivery, which certificate holder is responsible for. Offer expires May 31, 2019, unless other arrangements are made.
DJ Kurtis Cross -$500 toward Weddings By Kurtis Cross. Package #2 or higher.Valid for the 2019 or 2020 seasons
Shauné Hayes - $500 credit towards Luxe makeup package (Bridal makeup preview consultation, Post preview check-in, Wedding day beauty (airbrush, optional + silk lashes), Makeup for mother or maid/matron of honor (traditional makeup + lashes), Customized beauty timeline and inspiration board for the wedding day look, Makeup refresh after first look photos or before ceremony (up to 2 additional hours on site), *Skincare to prep skin for the wedding day (or welcome gift if they have a regimen), *Makeup refresh kit, *Makeup (in-studio) for engagement, bridal shower or rehearsal dinner.
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Employees of Andrew Roby Events, Inc ("Sponsor"), Sponsor Partners (Vendors listed above) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, Sweepstakes and advertising agencies and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- You agree that you have not booked any of the listed vendor categories above i.e. you do not already have a signed contract from a Wedding Planner, Photographer, etc.
- Prize package cannot be used towards already signed contracts from any of the participating vendors
- You agree that you authorize receiving email correspondence from the participating vendors such as company information or quotes.
- You agree that your wedding will occur in the DC,MD,VA location or that you are willing to cover the cost of travel to your location if there is a cost associated.
- Your wedding must take place after July 2019 in order to win
- One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held within 1 week of sweepstakes ending date from among all eligible entries received and combined throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winners of all sweepstakes will be contacted at the "entry" email address used to enter the contest, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner. Claiming of prizes requires an email response to Andrew Roby Events from the winning sender email address within 30 days of being notified of winning at the email address used to enter. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize. Andrew Roby Events is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s).
- Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Virginia, USA.
- By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (or portion thereof), including any/all travel/activity related thereto; and (c) to the use of his/her name, address (city and state), voice, performance, photograph, image and/or other likeness for programming, advertising, publicity, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Sponsor is not liable or responsible for any issues between the winning party and any of the vendors involved.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend any portion of the Sweepstakes for any reason, including should any cause corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, to determine the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received and combined up to such time of impairment.