There are a variety of ways that you can use our services. When you share information with us, such as hiring us for your corporate fundraiser, we not only make our services better, but we safeguard that information from anyone else unless otherwise stated by you.
Information We Collect:
For the most part, the information that we request from the general public who contact us or opt into our newsletter is your full name and email address. There are times when we are hosting a contest or give-a-way that we request things like the place your live, job position, marital status and other demographics such as age.
For our clients, we may be granted by you to receive your credit card information for making purchases on your behalf. At no time will be request sensitive information from you for any other activity than what has been agreed to in advance between us both.
How We Use The Information We Collect:
We do not use personal information such as credit card or banking information whatsoever, unless given us permission by you directly. For general information such as your name, address, and email, we use this information to generate newsletters, demographics statistics, and at times provide to third parties when holding contests. All participants to any given contest or give-a-way will be informed prior to entry that your information will be provided to a third party for participation. More than likely this will be the company providing the prize.
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. You will always have the ability to
- Remove yourself from any newsletter
- Request that your information be removed from our records
- Not enter into any contest or give-a-way
- Not sign up to any of our advertisement channels
Many of our events allow you to hare information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including Google. We have no control over what you share and are not responsible for recovering anything that has been shared via the internet.
We will share information that is necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.