10 Wedding Ideas From Bridal Fashion Week
Bridal Fashion Week is here and we have found some exceptional ideas you may want to consider for your wedding.
1. Exposed shoulders that trail down to intricate sleeves. As seen at Berta Bridal, Christos Costarello, Francesca Miranda, Marchesa, and Sachin & Babi. It doesn't get more romantic than this, does it? There's something so sensual about a bare shoulder, and when you also have beautiful detailing in the sleeves, suddenly things get even more interesting.
2. Blush pink gowns. As seen at Romona Keveza, Naeem Khan, Marchesa, Jenny Packham, and Ysa Makino. Gwen Stefani was ahead of her time when she got married in that pink-dipped Galliano. Then followed Portia de Rossi and Jessica Biel. Nowadays, it wouldn't seem very uncommon to see a bride walking down the aisle in a rosy-hued number.
3. That something blue is the dress. As seen at Leanne Marshall, J. Mendel, Monique Lhuillier, and Hayley Paige. A step forward into color past a pretty pale pink is a pale blue. Designers incorporated light touches, like Monique Lhuillier did with the attached tulle skirt below, or went all out, like Hayley Paige did with her head-to-toe cornflower blue dress. While blue might feel daring, these designers proved it can also be incredibly bridal.
4. Flowers woven into earrings. As seen at Marchesa. I'm a sucker for accessorizing with florals, and I fell instantly for the blossoms that Marchesa attached to the ornate earrings at its presentation.
6. Necklines that go real deep. As seen at Reem Acra, Ines di Santo, Anne Barge, Galia Lahav, and Lela Rose (and pretty much everywhere else). Plunging Vs continue to be a major trend in bridal. If you don't have the necessary sass it takes to fully expose your cleavage to the elements, you could go with something that has illusion paneling to feel more secure.
9. Delicate gloves. As seen at Watters and Sachin & Babi. So classy and feminine, you'll feel like even more of a princess.
10. Peekaboo side panels. As seen at Berta Bridal and J. Mendel. A conservative silhouette becomes quite sexy with sheer lace panels going down the side.
Which idea from Bridal Fashion Week do you love the most?
Story via Cosmopolitan.