Every event that you create should be one that is memorable and evoke emotion out of each of your guests. A successful event is one that creates memories because of the thought process you have put into designing your client’s space. Although events only last a few hours, a great Event or Wedding Planner understands the value they offer is in the lifelong stories derived from their event.
The A.R.E. Event Design Lounge is hosted by AFR Furniture. Attendees will learn a step-by-step process of how to create a room that speaks volumes. These techniques are taught by industry leaders allowing attendees to transform ordinary spaces into world class environments.
This is day long course is filled with speakers and hands-on exercises intended to grow your planning and design business. Save room for an incredible lunch by Main Event Caterers and dessert by Edibles Incredible.
The Event Design Lounge will teach you the following:
- How to use mood boards effectively to pitch to your clients
- How to create an aesthetically pleasing tabletop and not be afraid to use color
- How to work with a Florist to create unique focal points
- How to effectively use vendors for installations and signature pieces
- How to create an experience from entertainment to gifting
- How to use lighting, technology, backdrops, walls, branding, and furniture to make the space feel intimate
- How to design based on your client’s budget
0900 – Registration and Continental Breakfast
1000 – Speaker Line Up Begins
1100 – Break
1115 – Speaker Line Up Continue
1215 – Complimentary Lunch
1:15pm – AFR Speaker on use of furniture and give Design Challenge Rules
1:45pm – Design Challenge with Table decor and Furniture – 2 Part Hands On Training
3:30pm – Design Challenge Judging
4:00pm Event Close Out